If this is your first visit here then the next few paragraphs should get you commenting, grumbling, venting and generally having a jolly good time!
Please read “Wisdom found” just under the login box. These nuggets of wisdom, often dressed with humour, helped me find the light of reason and dispense with the need for faith.
The quotes change every time you come to the blog and change whenever you navigate to a new page.
Now zen, leezen veery carefully, you will only be able to vote once per article! ( clever eh? 😉 )
If you are browsing and happy just to read other peoples’ comments and posts then there is nothing else to do – just click “Home” above
To add your own comment or see other readers comments on a post – just click on the blue article title and the whole page opens up with a box to fill with your words.
You can then move to the next or previous article by clicking on navigation arrows at the foot of the page; or click on ‘Home’; or the ‘Calendar’.
When you want to start adding comments then you need to register, but don’t worry – the only thing I need to know about you is your email address which is never disclosed to anyone else.
This is what you need to do:-
- Think of a snazzy user name like BlogbadTheNog or Freddy9010 or perhaps even George
- Just under the blue Login button you will see Register
- Click on Register and a new form will be displayed. Here you can enter your sparkling new user name and your email address.
- Click the blue “Register” button and check your email for a shiny new password.
- Now you can login from any page on the blog, enter your password and you will see your new shiny avatar grinning backatcha.
- Your avatar will be displayed on any comments you make – have fun!
Your first comment will have to be approved by the thought police (that’s me) but after that your comments will be posted automatically.
Each post (or article) may have associated comments (e.g. 2 comments in top right corner of article); to see them, just click on either the article title bar OR on 2 comments.
Once you have done that, the article + comments takes over the whole page and a new arrow, or arrows, appear(s) at the top indicating the next or previous article / post.
To return to see all posts on one page just click the Home page button.
You can even be promoted add your own articles (post) to the blog, but that will be £500. (… just kidding).